General Terms and Conditions
- The auction is carried out in the name and on account of the
customer not of the auction house, own goods excluded.The auctioning
will be performed according to the stated sequence in the catalogue.
Name and adress of buyer or seller may be inquired after the sale.
- The auctioneer can combine numbers, separate them, can offer them
out of the sequence or can withdraw them. He has the right to exclude
persons from the auction and to reject written bids.
- The goods to be sold in the auction can be examined and checked at
determined times before the auction; place and date will be mentioned
in the catalogue. They will be auctioned in the conditions as
examined. The description in the catalogues are made to the best of
our knowledge, but they are no guaranteed attributes in the sense of
§ 459 and following BGB.The auctioneer has no liability for defects.
The goods are not tested for function if not stated otherwise.
Transformers and switch-gears do not come up to the present
regulations of the association of German electrical engineers (VDE).
Therefore they will be offered just for the purpose of collecting and
without any liability of the auctioneer. STEIFF-animals are always
offered without button, label and flags. If original boxes are
professionally copied, for example MÄRKLIN manufactured in Italy it
will not be mentioned explicitly. Bundles are generally excluded from
exchange. Of all our efforts and technical equipments the colours of
the photocan varying from the original. Wee cannot guarantee the
- Bids have to be placed written or verbal in EURO. Written bids must
be present one day before the auction. The auctioneer reserves the
right to reject any bid, in particular where the bidder is not known
to the auctionr, where no security has been given prior to the
auction. The auctioneer is entitled to refuse an offer of unknown
persons if there is no security guaranteed. The minimum increase of
the bids is EUR 5,-- till the bids come up to EUR 100,--, EUR 10,-- up
to 1000,-- EUR and EUR 100,--
- The knocking down is done if no higher offer is made after the third
repetition of the highest offer. Any objections have to be done
immediately, in this case the auctioneer can start again with the
initial bid of this lot. In case several persons make the same offer,
the knocking down is decided by lot. With the knocking down a contract
of sale will come about with the seller represented through the
auctioneer and the buyer.
- The knocking down obliges the taking of the sold lot. The knocking
down transfers the risk of possible losses, damages, mistakes to the
purchaser. It is his business to insure the goods against these risks.
- The goods become the property of the purchaser only after the
complete payment. The objects will only be delivered if the payment
has been settled. Till complete payment and change of ownership the
storing of the goods takes place at the costs and the risk of the
- Present buyers have to pay the auctioneer or an authorized person on
the day of the auction the hammerprice, the premium and the sales tax
cash or with Euro Card with pin. We do not accept credit cards. Absent
buyers will get an invoice which has to be paid immediately. Property
will be shipped after complete payment. The shipment will be carried
out as parcel post on the account and risk of the purchaser.
Parcels will be charged separately to
customers by actual fees . If the purchaser wishes an additional insurance it is on
his account. The lumpsum is only valid for parcels shipped by mail.
Bulky goods will be charged by actual fees.
- A premium of 16 % has to be paid on the knocking down price. The tax
(19%) has to be paid on the surcharge, i.e. the total surcharge
amounts to 19,04 %. Sales tax in respect of commission and extra costs
will be passed on account separately. Invoices issued during the
auction have to be checked immediatel. Additional costs ill be charges
to the customer. The objects shown in this catalogue and on our
website are our property until the total payment will be
done.Duplicate and copy needs ouer written agreement.
- Complaints because of obvious defects have to be made instantly if
possible or at latest in 14 days after the auction to forward them to
the seller of the goods.
- In case the payment does not reach the auctioneer in due time, it
will cause an interest for delay for the buyer at a rate of 1,5 % for
every month or part thereof. The buyer has the right to proof that the
damage is not at hand or less then the afforded flat rate. After
appointed time with warning of refusal any of his rights deriving from
the knocking down will be lost. The articles will be resold at his own
cost. The auctioneer is entitled to claim overall damages at a rate of
25 % of the knockdown price due to default (lost of seller´s and
buyer´s commission). Higher expenses remain on the provision. The
buyer has the right ro proof of less expenditure.
- The auctioneer has the right to withdraw or sue for the debts
relating to the contract of sale in other peoples name.
- To sue the auctioneer for any damages is only possible if the damage
was caused deliberately or through bad carelessness.
- The preceding terms are also valid for the sale after the official
- All visitors are liable for any damages they are causing. The
auctioneer has the right to exclude persons from the auction without
stating motives especially persons who are disturbing the progress of
the auction or defaulting purchasers.
- The alienable and hereditary rights of realization, right of use and
copyright on the pictures in this catalogue are exclusively belonging
to the auctioneer and the owner of the goods at the time of
publication of the catalogue. they will not pass over to the bidder
when he gets the knocking down. The above listed rights imply
explicitly the duplication and publishing as well as all rights close
to. The purchaser of the goods will waive all rights on the piotures.
- The visitor accepts the above conditions explicitly by bis
participation of the auction or by bis offer.
- Place of performance for both sides is the residence of the auction
- Should one or more provisions in these conditions of sale be or
become ineffective, the validity of the remaining conditions is
- In case of doubt the German version of these auction-conditions is
- The description of the vehicles is based on the certificate of the
deliverer. The vehicles are vintage cars, without any guarantee.
Up to 2 weeks from the auction we bear all storage costs for cars bought at an auction.
After this period all storage costs will be paid by the bidder/consignor.
Storage costs 20 € per day.
Reclamations of items purchased by auction can only be returned within 5 weeks from the auction. With settling the consignor` s invoice further reclamations can not be taken into account.
In case there are diverging numbers with picture an corresponding text
by mistake, the text number shall remain valid.